Do you know white mulled wine ? Our brand Canon des Neiges exists in red mulled wine and in white mulled wine.
|Red grape||White grape|
|grenache, syrah, carignan, cinsault||clairette, bourboulenc, white grenache, roussane, marsanne|
Ingredients: Honey, cinnamon, clove, ginger, star anise (white wine), mulling spices.
Containers: Bag in Box ® : 3L and 10L
Degrees: 11% vol.
Shelf-life: There is no shelf-life limitation for our wines : mulling spices are good natural preservatives and taste enhancers.
Our Bag in Boxes ® are packaged at Cellier des Chartreux (member of the steering committee: Bag in Box ® performance, INRA research [National Institute of the Agronomical Research], green energy program) which farms 570 hectares of vineyards in the department of GARD. Therefore, we can guarantee that the wine and its flavor are preserved for several months, even after opening.
Serving suggestions for our mulled wine
As a hot drink
- Heat gently (80°), do not boil.
- Go well with gingerbread, chocolate desserts, christmas bredele, kougelhopf, etc.
As a cold drink
- Excellent as an aperitif or for all festivities: serve frozen (red mulled wine and white mulled wine)
- As an accompaniment to foie gras, blue cheese, fruit pies and cakes, etc.
As a cooking ingredient
- Marinade (red mulled wine) : game, meat, fish, etc.
- Desserts : wine poached pears or prunes, cherries flambe, etc.